2020-2021 Tuition Rates & Information
|Tuition Rate||Registration Fee||Tuition Balance(Payable through FACTS)|
|St. Bartholomew Parish, Holy Trinity Church & St. Agnes Church|
- Tuition Rates include ALL fees including: Technology Fee, Spanish Textbook Fee & FACTS User Fee
- This is a reminder to be sure you are registered as a parishioner and have turned in your stewardship card for 2020 to St. Bartholomew Church if you are registering your children at the Parishioner rate.
- Please also check your FACTS prepaid accounts for special services (such as band and after school care), lunch, and field trips. Registrations will be held for families with negative balances until they are paid in full or arrangements made for repayment.
- Contact Mrs. Heckman or Mrs. Lamadrid to make payment arrangements.
NEW Withdrawal Policy for 2020-2021 School Year:
- If a student is withdrawn from St. Bartholomew School after registration is complete, then the full tuition for the 1st Semester will be owed if the school is NOT notified in writing BEFORE June 15th, and the full tuition for the 2nd Semester will be owed if the school is NOT notified in writing BEFORE November 15th. (If the family relocates to a city outside the Columbus area, then the principal may choose to accept tuition prorated to the withdrawal date.)
- Si un estudiante se da de baja de la escuela St. Bartholomew después de completar la inscripción, se deberá pagar la matrícula completa del primer semestre si NO se notifica a la escuela por escrito ANTES del 15 de junio, y se deberá la matrícula completa del segundo semestre, si la escuela NO es notificada por escrito ANTES del 15 de noviembre. (Si la familia se muda a una ciudad fuera del área de Columbus, el director puede optar por aceptar la matrícula prorrateada hasta la fecha de retiro).
CHOICE Scholarship Income Guidelines 2019-2020 (2020-2021 guidelines coming soon!)
- Check the Income Guidelines (see link above) to see if your students are eligible based on your 2019 Federal Adjusted Gross Income.
- Ignore the 1st column of income limits (69% of reduced lunch eligibility) because this is ONLY used for Pre-K.
- The 2nd column (100% of reduced lunch eligibility) is the limits for a 90% voucher which will pay up to about $5,200 per student toward tuition.
- The 3rd column (150% of reduced lunch eligibility) is the limits for a 50% voucher which will pay up to about $2,900 per student toward tuition.
- The 4th column (200% of reduced lunch eligibility) is the limits for returning CHOICE scholarship students, Special Education CHOICE scholarship students and SGO scholarships which will pay $1,000 per student.
- Please turn in your 2019 Federal Taxes to the school office if you think you will qualify for financial aid of any type or if you have any questions about scholarships, and we will be happy to assist you in the process.