Join us for The Father Daughter Dance. Shine those dancing shoes and get ready to show your moves!
Saturday, February 23rd.
Dance is from 6pm to 8pm, doors open at 5:30 for pictures. Pictures are $5.00 Buy One Get One Free with Dads; cash only please. Grandfathers and Uncles are welcome at the dance.
This event is sponsored by the PTO so it is only open to St. Bartholomew School Families.
Spring Auction & Gala “Music in the Garden” – Save the Date
The 23rd annual Spring Auction & Gala will be held on Friday, May 3 from 6pm-11pm at The Commons. Please save the date! We’re excited about this year’s theme: Music in the Garden, with the fund-a-need a new curriculum and instruments for the school’s music department. Thanks to everyone who attended Wednesday’s first general planning meeting. Don’t worry if you missed it but want to get involved. Just contact PTO president Stacy DeVreese at email@example.com. She will be happy to hear from you!
Spring Auction & Gala — Classroom Projects
Volunteers needed! Among the most popular items at our Spring Auction are the classroom projects. These projects can range from gorgeous wall art to garden benches. We need a parent volunteer for each grade to guide the project, and assistants also. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Erin Chaille at (812) 374-6077 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Erin will be on hand to help volunteers pick a project, provide examples from Pinterest and past projects & offer guidance on how to get the kids involved. Thank you!
2018 PTO OFFICERS:
Diane Therese: Secretary
Mary Witt: Treasurer
Ali Vollmer: Vice President
Stacy DeVreese: President
PTO 2018 Calendar of Events:
• Aug. 22: 5:30pm, Room parent meeting in cafeteria
• Aug. 22: 6pm, First general PTO meeting in cafeteria
• Sept. 29: 4-8pm, Fall Festival @ School
• Oct. 5: 8:15-10:30am, Grandparents Day @ School & Church
• Oct. 26: 1:30-2:30pm, Halloween Party in classrooms
• Oct. 26: 2:30pm, Cookies & More sales kick-off in gym
• Nov. 13: Cookies & More forms due
• Nov. 14: 6pm, Second general PTO meeting in cafeteria
• Nov. 15: Noon, Thanksgiving Feast in gym
• Dec. 14: Noon, Christmas staff luncheon in cafeteria
• Dec. 21: 1:30-2:30pm, Christmas parties in classrooms
• Jan. 25: 6pm, Jock Rock @ School
• Feb. 18-22: Teacher Appreciation Week
• Feb. 20: 6pm, Third general PTO meeting in cafeteria
• Feb. 23: 6pm, Father/Daughter Dance in gym
• March 2: 4:30-6:30pm, Family Skating Party, Columbus Skating Rink
• May 3: 6pm, Spring Auction, The Commons
• May 9: 9am, Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, Church lower level
• May 15: 6pm, Final general PTO meeting in cafeteria
• May 19: 12:30pm, Bowling Party, Columbus Bowling Center